Connoisseur Media of Long Island has an immediate opening for an entry-level Sales Assistant to support its five Long Island Radio Stations. This position is pivotal in that it would be the liaison between our sales managers and sales team and a demanding client base. Primary responsibilities would include inbound/outbound calls, problem-solving, customer service and follow-up with client. This is a VERY fast-paced, aggressive and demanding sales office which requires a solid highly organized contributor with a great initiative and a positive can-do attitude.
- Assist the Sales Manager and sales staff in daily tasks
- Preparation of sales proposals
- Input orders and provide professional sales support to enhance the customers’ experience
- Resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s good reputation
- Understands client’s needs, requirements and deadlines
- Assist the Business Office in collections (accounts receivable experience a plus)
- Regularly attend sales meetings for National, Regional and Local opportunities
- Outstanding communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Must have an outgoing personality to deal with clients and provide excellent customer service
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time; manage a variety of tasks at the same time
- Strong interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility and accountability for assignments and tasks
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to Jobs@ConnoisseurLI.com. No phone calls, please.