Discover Your Talent.
Connoisseur Media of Long Island has an immediate opening for a part-time Content Producer for its five Long Island Radio Stations. The Content Producer will be responsible for supervising the creation of digital video creation – from concept through to delivery. He/she will work closely with the Marketing Director, Website Designer and the Promotion Director to execute creative online promotions/contests. Develops video ideas for Connoisseur’s radio station websites, produces content for special projects, and schedules and maintains content/social calendar.
Other Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Edit video clips daily for quick turnaround and web posting
- Participates in final product editing
- Conducts quality control checking of video/web links
- Post regularly to station social media feeds
- Routinely handles graphic design projects including landing page design, social media graphics, brand assets, and other types of digital marketing collateral
- Defines project needs and creative objectives within specifications determined by Marketing Director and/or Director of Operations, and visually translates into concept, design and artwork
- Administers controls and maintains media assets
- Monitors web applications for performance and capacity
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
- Experience with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro a plus
Discover Your Passion.
We are Connoisseur Media, a broadcast media company that delivers quality radio to listeners, advertisers and communities. Connoisseur is recognized as one of the top 20 radio broadcasters in the United States. In the Nassau-Suffolk area, we deliver top personalities, music, news, and information via our local brands like 94.3 WWSK-FM, 98.3 WKJY-FM, 103.1 WBZO-FM, 1100 WHLI-AM, 1370 WALK-AM, and 97.5 WALK-FM. We believe that people are the passion and heart of our Company.
Discover Your Career.
Candidates should send their resume and to email@example.com with “Content Producer” in the subject line. We are not looking to utilize recruiters to fill this position. This position reports to the Marketing Director, and requires flexible working works, which may include nights, holidays and weekends.
Connoisseur Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.