Connoisseur Media’s WALK 97.5 is looking for compelling air talent. If you have an engaging, natural and real presentation style and excel at making personal connections with listeners on-air, and on social media, then we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Sounds like they are talking to one person – a close friend – on the air and on social media
- Has a bright, clean, polished vocal delivery
- Can create content that gets people talking and engaged
- Knows how to assemble show prep and prepare talk breaks/teases in advance
- Is tuned in to current pop music and adult hits from the 80’s, 90’s, and 00’s.
- Is passionate about the community
- Can perform on-site as well as on-air and is eager to extend the brand into public view
- Is consistently available on weekends during the hours of 9a – 7p.
We need team members who LOVE radio and being part of a team, not solo acts. Expect to be part of a family and brain-trust. If your brand is more important than the station’s this is not the role for you. WALK is a team with a common goal and all employees must embrace this thought process.
In addition to a resume please submit an audio demo. It would be in your best interest to include:
- Two weather forecast talk breaks
- Two short entertainment segments
- Several contest tease talk breaks with content found at walkradio.com
- Snippets of any phoners / artist interviews you may have
- Several examples of front-selling
Screenshots/other examples of your social media work are welcome as well.
Please send all materials to: Tommy.Conway@ConnoisseurLI.com